Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Thankful Tuesday 211-230
211. Finding my gift notebook!!
212. Staring contest with a bunny on my front porch (the bunny won).
213. Cool air from my vents
214. Carson finally saying "Daddy" for Frank.
215. God's perfect timing.
216. The opportunity to teach a Lit class this summer.
217. A funny husband.
218. Hope for my posture.
219. A compliment about my running from my running coach.
221. Some new dresses.
222. Just getting to watch Carson grow up.
223. Carson's ability to forgive quickly and easily.
224. Finding the book I was looking for used for $2
225. The sound of Carson singing in his crib when he first wakes up.
226. A physical trainer who actually pushes my self-imposed mental barriers.
227. One graduate class down.
228. A husband who listens to me whine.
229. Our King Sized Bed.
230. People to run with
I hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th of July!!